Wednesday, June 20, 2012

She's Baaaaaack!

Yes, here I am! I'm back posting on my long (very long) neglected blog. It's been a lifetime since I posted on this blog - well, actually only three years, but so many things have changed since my last post, it sure seems like a lifetime! Since my last post: 1) My cat has gained 4 pounds -- I won't say how many pounds I've gained; 2) I've started and stopped a small home business or two; 3) My family and I moved further into the bowels of suburbia; 4) I turned 40, then 41 - how did that happen?!; 5) Boogah turned double digits and has mastered the pre-teen art of eye rolling; 6) Blue finished first grade and learned to read, and 7) I've gone back to work part time. Over these past few years, I've learned a few things: 1) That going back to work (even part time) after being home for 10 years with your kids is hard, but it makes you appreciate your time home with them much more deeply. 2) That you will not find your perfect job (after 10 years at home) the first time out of the gate. Managing other people's real estate closings has NOT turned out to be my dream job -- just sayin'! 3) That I fear (wake up in a cold sweat kind of fear) the impending teenage years; 4) And that I missed blogging! So, for better or worse, I'm back to jotting down all my inane ramblings - bet you're excited! Awww come on - you know you missed me! TTFN peeps!

No comments: